- Book of Abstracts.
- Final Program and Poster Sessions.
- Curious about the success of new CompChem based companies? Attend the Special Session conducted by Drs. Alfons Nonell (Mindthebyte) and Xavier Barril (Minorix Therapeutics).
- Prof.Ursula Roethlisberger (EPFL, Switzerland) will receive the EuCheMS Lecture Award during the closing ceremony of 11EUCO-TCC. Prof. David Cole-Hamilton, EuCheMS President, will present the award.
- Communications presented at the conference are invited to submit a paper to the Topical Collection “EuCo-TCC” kindly provided by The Journal of Molecular Modelling. Associate Editors: Drs. Peter Szalay (Eötvös Loránd University) and Ramón Sayós (Universitat de Barcelona). More info here.
- Stay in Barcelona the day after and attend the 6th Workshop TCCM on Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modeling, which is part of European Master TCCM & Join Doctorate TCCM. It will take place on September 8th in the same venue.
The local organizing committee of the Catalan Chemical Society (SCQ) cordially invites you, on behalf of the Division of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry (DCTC) of the European Association of Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMS), to participate at the 11th European Conference on Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, September 4 – September 7, 2017, in Barcelona.
The conference will reflect recent advances, developments and trends in the field and its impact on related molecular sciences and technology. EuCO-TCC 2017 will provide a unique information and communication platform and will cover a wide range of subjects related to computational chemistry, theoretical chemistry, material sciences, biology and drug design, and from fundamental academic research to industrial applications.
This invitation is addressed to scientists in academia, industry and in governmental institutions. You are all warmly welcomed to share your most recent findings and ideas and to continue the tradition of EuCO-CC conferences (Nancy 1994, Lisbon 1997, Budapest 2000, Assisi 2002, La Londe le Maures 2006, Tale 2006, Venetia 2008, Lund 2010, Sopron 2013, Fulda 2015).
Outstanding keynote speakers will outline recent trends in fields of interest. The scientific program will be completed by exhibitors presenting latest methods and applications in the field of computational chemistry.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona!